How to Register with the practice
Please complete the below two Registration Forms and follow all instructions on this page before bringing your registration form, new patient questionnaire and identification to the surgery.
Please complete this form in order to register at the surgery
New Patient Registration Questionnaire
Examples of personal identification documents:
- UK (Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Irish) passport or EU/other nationalities passport.
- UK full or provisional driving license or an EU/other nationalities driving license.
- ID cards (National Insurance card, bank card, student card).
Examples of confirmation of address documents:
- Utility bill (gas, water, electricity or telephone).
- Local authority tax bill (council tax).
- HM Revenue & Customs tax notification.
- Financial statement (bank, building society, credit card).
- Mortgage statement or tenancy agreement.
- Benefit statement or notification from Department of Work and Pensions (child allowance, pension).
- Confirmation from an electoral register.
All new patients will require a new patient health check from our Practice Nurse.